What happens if I forget my password?
How do I change/reset my password?
- For a primary user – this is the person who signed up to Morepork
- Password must be reset via the Morepork website. Log in to your account from the Morepork homepage, and visit ‘Your Account‘. Go to the ‘Personal and login details’tab, where you’ll find a link for changing your password. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password. Changing this, will update your morepork.nz password, as well as your alarm.com web portal and Morepork app password.
- For secondary users – this is anyone who has been added to the Morepork account after sign up
- Your password must be reset via the alarm.com web portal. Visit morepork.nz/portal and click ‘Login Help‘. Enter your username in the second field. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
What if I am unable to access the app?
- If you lose access to the Morepork app for any reason, you can still arm and disarm your Morepork from the control panel by entering your user code. You can also check sensor status and history from the control panel.
- Other functions, such as alert settings, can be managed by logging into the Morepork web portal. Access the web portal by visiting morepork.nz/portal and entering your username and password.