How do I cancel my Morepork account?
If you decide Morepork isn’t for you anymore, you can cancel at any time. You will need to contact the Morepork Support Team and let them know you are wanting to cancel. If you have any outstanding deferred payments or early exit fees, these will be payable on cancellation. The Morepork Support Team will discuss this with you further over chat or email so that you are fully informed of any payments owning.
We will be sad to see you go!
Of course, there are lots of reasons to stay with Morepork:
- Arm and disarm your Morepork remotely security system from anywhere
- See at a glance if your Morepork is armed security system is set
- Check if doors and windows are open
- See a photo when an image sensor is triggered
- Watch a video clip of the trigger event
- ‘Peek in’ any time with a still photo or live video feed
- Receive alerts about what’s happening at home
- Share access to the app with others in your household
Once we’ve processed your request, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current billing period. From that point, you’ll no longer have access to the Morepork app or web portal and will no longer receive alerts from your Morepork.
As you own your Morepork hardware, you can resubscribe to a Morepork monitoring plan at any time by contacting the Morepork Support Team.